Jewelwork - Term & Conditions
Standard Royal Mail Signed For or Special Delivery is FREE of charge to you for most of our items.
However heavier, bulkier items may require an additional cost. Please contact us for a quote before the order is processed, or if that is not possible we may need to contact you to arrange an additional postage charge.
Items are generally sent using Royal Mail Special Delivery, guaranteed by 1PM which we will send at the earliest convenience after purchase, but will be in touch with you once the item has been purchased to confirm this (unless advised by us of an earlier delivery time). In the event you (or your representative) are not there to receive the goods there may be a re-delivery charge by the transport company; this will be passed on to you.
All deliveries have to be signed for; this written authorisation negates any responsibility for the delivered goods by Jewelwork Ltd and the courier. Jewelwork Ltd is not responsible for the goods once they have been received and accepted.
All goods leave our premises in perfect condition but if you are not satisfied with the goods on arrival DO NOT ACCEPT delivery. In any event, if you are not satisfied with the goods, please inform Jewelwork Ltd within 30 working days of delivery and return the goods in their original condition to Jewelwork, otherwise you will be deemed to have accepted the goods.
If there should be any shortages, damage or incorrect deliveries please inform Jewelwork Ltd. within a reasonable time after delivery.
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver goods outside the United Kingdom.
Strict quality control measures are applied by Jewelwork Ltd to provide a professional and highest quality service to our customers of our online shop.
Gift wrapping is available free of charge to you. If you require gift wrapping please make the request in the Message to Seller text box available on the PayPal website at the point of sale.
All refunds are at the total discretion of Jewelwork Ltd and may be subject to the Jewelwork Ltd Returns Policy.
RETURNS ONLINE POLICY:
Jewelwork Ltd reserves the right to refuse any returns if the goods are not defective.
It is not the policy of Jewelwork Ltd. to return earrings due to health and hygiene reasons, unless the goods are faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Items that have been specially ordered/manufactured or sized for you cannot be returned.
Jewelwork Ltd take complaints seriously. If you have an issue or complaint you would like to discuss with us, please use the contact page and your complaint will be dealt with as soon as possible.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Jewelwork Ltd website is subject to the following terms and conditions, which by using the web site, anyone viewing the site is deemed to accept.
1. The Jewelwork Ltd website is provided as a free service for any consumer to view and use.
2. Use of it is entirely at the user’s discretion and Jewelwork Ltd do not give any warranty as to the accuracy, completeness and/or reliability of any content of the website.
3. Jewelwork Ltd does not necessarily have a relationship, commercial or otherwise, with sites which are linked to from Jewelwork Ltd.
4. It is the users responsibility to verify the accuracy of any information obtained from Jewelwork Ltd before relying on it.
5. In no circumstances shall Jewelwork Ltd or any of its employees be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any use of the Jewelwork Ltd website.
6. Jewelwork Ltd reserve the right to alter any information on this website at any time.
7. Jewelwork Ltd does not accept any liability that may arise from using or downloading information from the website.
If you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us.
Please note: All our prices are inclusive of VAT.
All major Credit Cards are accepted in our online shop via Paypal.
Please visit our shop at 26 MONTAGUE STREET, WORTHING, W. SUSSEX. where we will be pleased to offer you our help and expertise on repairs, valuations, insurance claims, part-exchanges, etc.
Opening times :
Monday – Saturday 9.15am to 5.00pm.
Closed bank Holidays.